We Provide Office and Commercial Cleaning in London.
We provide cleaning of offices and commercial premises such us shops, pubs, restaurants. Many management companies are taking advantage of our communal parts cleaning and block’s servicing. Whether you have a one-desk, home-based office or a spacious car-showroom, we can offer you a green, flexible, affordable and tailor-made solution and our utmost attention to your needs and requirements.
Hiring Greenleaf Cleaning operatives you can rest assured that:
- they will be trained to work in the relevant to your contract environment and certified for Health and Safety as well as Green policies in the workplace.
- you will have a dedicated account manager taking care of your account and available on your phone call immediately within office hours or within 3 working hours after receiving your email so any potential issues could be discussed and resolved asap.
- there is a Quality Control Programme in place to take off your shoulders the responsibility to monitor the standards and consistency and free you to do what you do best – run your business. The programme includes:
- Cleaning check list approved by the client,
- Regular quality inspections (spot checks) are carried out and the reports are available on request,
- Quality satisfactions card served to you on quarterly basis to obtain your feedback and make sure you are receiving the precise service you are looking for,
- Regular trainings schedule with the staff to ensure they are up-to-date with changing policies and recent legislation.
Greenleaf Contract Cleaning Ltd is SAFE contractor approved for its commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety.
SAFE contractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises very high standards in health and safety management amongst UK contractors.
Under the Safecontractor scheme, businesses undergo a vetting process which examines health and safety procedures and their track record for safe practice. Those companies meeting the high standard are included on a database, which is accessible to registered users only via a website.
Client-organisations who sign up to the scheme can access the database, enabling them to vet potential contractors before they even set foot on site. These clients agree that, as users of the scheme, they will engage only those who have received accreditation.
- last but not least, you will be reducing your environmental footprint and boosting your green credentials as a business as we provide mainly eco-friendly cleaning materials for commercial cleaning.
Call us now on 080 0032 6248 for your free, tailored quotation or book your cleaning online.