TABLE OF CONTENTS
• About Us
• Information We Collect From You
o Signing Up for Services; User Information
o Use of Services, Website Visits and Support
o Other Sources
• How We Use Your Information
• Sharing of Information
o Sharing with Third Party Service Providers and Vendors
o Corporate Reorganizations
o Legal Process
• Tracking Technologies and Online Advertising
o Marketing Communications from Us
o Information from Third Parties
• Retention of Personal Information
• Your Rights
o Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
o Withdrawal of Consent
• Third Party Links and Information Collection and Use by Our Users
• Data Transfer
• Notification of Changes
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
SIGNING UP FOR SERVICES; USER INFORMATION
• Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
• Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address and geographic location), when you call or email us or when you use our services.
USE OF SERVICES, WEBSITE VISITS AND SUPPORT
• Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
browser type and version
pages you view
how you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
metadata about your use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
your interactions with any videos we offer
issues you encounter requiring our assistance
any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
• Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
• Information you provide to us in surveys;
• Information that is publicly available; and
• Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services to you;
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services;
• To offer and improve our Services;
• To provide you with requested information
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
• To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
• To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
• In connection with our security and compliance programs;
• To administer our websites;
• To communicate with you;
• To target prospective customers with our services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
• To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or obtained our services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
• third party service providers and vendors;
• in connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
• authorized users within your organization; and
• for legal reasons.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND VENDORS
Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing you with carpet cleaning services or cleaning subcontrtactors) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
If you purchase a service from a third party through us, we will pass your personal information to such third party in order for them to fulfill your order.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a prtion of our assests, ot other similar transaction , your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
Lastly, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
• violating our terms and conditions of use;
• causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
• violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
This disclosure can include transferring your information to the UK and other countries outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, it is our policy to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel your account with Greenleaf Cleaning Ltd., please follow the instructions found in the terms of service for the applicable Endurance service. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
We may contact you by telephone, with your consent where applicable, for marketing purposes .If you do not want to receive marketing calls, please contact us at email@example.com. You do not need to agree to receive automated marketing phone calls or texts from us to use the Services.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
• where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
• we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
• we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
• you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
• you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING TO STORAGE ONLY
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
• You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate;
• We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data;
• We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE BY OUR USERS
Some of our Services provide links to other websites. Because we do not control the information policies or practices of these third party sites, you should review their privacy policies to learn about how they collect and use personal information.
For example, if you take advantage of certain of our social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site, the applicable social networking sites may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our websites, and may set a cookie to enable it to function properly.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
In order for us to provide the Services to you, your personal information will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in the United Kingdon.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to deal with your request.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last modified May 31, 2018