Greenleaf Cleaning Covid-19 policy
All our operatives receive regular training updates to make sure they are following the government-approved safety guidelines, such as:
- Thoroughly wash their hands before, during, and after their visits with warm soapy water.
- Surfaces should be cleaned using regular products and then where possible, disinfected using a product that is certified to kill 99.9% of germs, such as Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleaner Spray or Xtra Protect Sanitiser.
- Special attention should be paid to “high touched” areas such as door and cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops, etc.
- Warm water (not hot or cold) should be used when cleaning surfaces and mopping floors, to maximize the effectiveness of cleaning products.
- Open windows where possible for ventilation.
- Wash cleaning cloths and mop covers at a high temperature (60°C or above) after every use and use disposable ones where possible.
- Housekeepers must not visit other houses if anyone in their household has symptoms (however mild).
- Housekeepers must at all times observe social distancing of 2 meters from anyone on the property.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
We would kindly ask you to help us to keep our clients and our staff safe by following the simple rules:
- Clients must not allow cleaning if anyone in their household has symptoms (however mild), of which we should be notified by the client 24 hours prior to the session.
- Clients must stay in a different room to the housekeeper. The social distancing of at least 2 meters must be maintained at all times.
We booked Greenleaf Cleaning for End Of Tenancy Cleaning for one of our properties after being let down by previous cleaners. We couldn’t be happier with the service and with the ecological cleaning products!
Read More Testimonials here